Sunrun Phone Numbers and Emails

Most Popular Number:

(844) 321-6937
New customers
Total calls: 229 Issues resolved: 12 Last call: Apr 14, 2024

What Is the Sunrun Customer Service Phone Number?

The primary Sunrun phone number is 1-844-321-6937, which new customers can use to avail of a list of services tailored to their requirements. Calling this phone number, the customer service representative will help you with services seven days a week. If you are an existing customer, contacting Sunrun by dialing 1-855-478-6786 is best. This Sunrun corporate phone number is available between 5:00 AM and 7:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday. On Saturday, the business hours start at 6:00 AM and end at 4:00 PM PST. However, this number cannot assist you on Sundays and public holidays. When this customer care number is unavailable, dial 1-833-324-5886. So, no matter your queries, Sunrun contact numbers are just a call away.

What Is the Sunrun Corporate Office Address?

The Sunrun corporate office is at Sunrun 225 Bush Street, 14th Floor, San Francisco, California 94104, United States. The corporate office is the headquarters where essential decisions related to the companies are made. At the same time, this office is the go-to place for customers to resolve their problems. This is when the issue is complex, and it's better to communicate with the Sunrun representatives in person. This ensures you are talking to the right agent in the respective department to fix your concern. Another way is to send your issues as written correspondence to the given Sunrun address, which will be reviewed and responded to with a possible solution.

How Do I Contact Sunrun Customer Support via Email Address?

Contacting Sunrun customer care via email is easy as there are two different addresses. For example, if you need to contact the support team for general information about the services, write to customer service email at infor@sunrun.com. In case you want to contact Sunrun customer support, write an email to customercare@mintmobile.com. You can share your problems via this email address or your feedback with the Sunrun corporate office. While it’s easy to contact the customer team by writing an email at any time, it will take approximately 3-4 business days to get a response. This is because the company receives a large volume of emails.

How To Contact Sunrun Customer Care Online via the Website?

For Sunrun customer care services via their websites, visit the 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the home page. You will be directed to a new page on the official website, where you will find a list of Sunrun corporate phone numbers to communicate with the support team. So, the first method to contact Sunrun customer care via the website is to dial one of the provided numbers. There is a contact form for you to fill out on the same page. You have to provide your contact details and elaborate on the problem or query you have, and Customer Care Sunrun will get back to you and assist you. However, if you are still waiting to contact Sunrun customer care, navigate to the frequently asked question section to find answers to almost all the questions and concerns.

PissedConsumer Club

San Francisco, California 94104
United States

Sunrun Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Jim H Yws
Case Reference: 1384****

Brandon,
After a frustrating two years simply trying to get you to do your job and provide us with a date and time a Sunrun representative will come to our home at 72275 Upper Way West, Palm Desert, CA 92260 (gate code: #02860), I have reported your unresponsiveness and unprofessionalism to your Supervisor, Dale Christian (who appears to have done nothing about it. Same as Anne of the Sunrun Support Team [Case Reference: 1384****] who promised to have the Head of your Department call me to rectify this situation within 72 hours, which of course, never happened.

Sunrun and its people appear to have a total lack of accountability.
Our Sunruns solar panels are only producing at about 50% of capacity and as an attorney I need to ensure you realize that you and Sunrun are in a material breach of our agreement within which Sunrun covenanted to keep our solar panels repaired and replaced, as necessary. That is obviously not being done.
We are flying back to Canada on April 3, 2024 and need to have this assessment and replacement completed before then. If that is not completed within that time frame I will be providing the most honest, scathing and well distributed reviews of Brandon Gonzalez, Dale Christianson and, of course, Sunrun. It is only fair that others be informed of what a nightmare your organization has been to work with.

The background of this fiasco will also be communicated to the bulletin boards discussing the value, or lack thereof, of Sunruns stock and trading price on Nasdaq. Investors need to know that they should stay out of, or get out of, any Sunrun stockholdings as any company with this lack of accountability and customer service is certain to fail. I will further do my best to reach the CEO of Sunrun, outline the terrible customer service we have received from you and strongly recommend that you and Dale be immediately terminated for incompetence in carrying out your job descriptions.

It leaves such a black mark on the company.
Send me the date and time a Sunrun representative will attend our home and complete the repair and replacement of our solar panels prior to the end of March, and ensure that actually happens and we will not need to go to War. If it is not completed within that time frame, I will be sharing the details of this super frustrating fiasco with all my contacts and the entire internet so that everyone else will be well informed never to do business with Sunrun.
Just do it.

Guest-5226533
My recent billing
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I had Sunrun for 7 years.Recently my electric bill was four times higher than the normal regular bill. Only one person living in this house.

How the bill is so high. Then after 2 months they came to check and told us they changed the fuse. Still the bill is high. We dont know what is happening.I am paying bill.

They said they will credit with regular payment next year. I am broke with high bills.still they didnt fix the problem. How long I am going to pay this high amount bill.

Im a disabled person. Sunrun doesnt care about my complaints.

Guest-4843174
Leaking water emergency

Absolutely terrible, I have major damage to my roof and ceiling and now the floor in my bedroom , they initially took responsibility and told me that I was under warranty, but it went downhill from there, they sent an inspector out, and the report from them is the damage was preexisting and they were not responsible, even though less than a year ago they inspected and installed 43 panels to my 1600 sq. Ft house, my roof and the ceiling collapsed yesterday

Eric D Iwl
Won't Leave Me Alone
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

At the end of May 2023, I stupidly answered a call from Sunrun that occurred because of my researching solar companies, and I nearly fell for their scheme. But I got scared off by all the review sites loaded with terrible reviews, which were full of repeated issues that customers faced not being able to get in touch with Sunrun and not being able to get their systems fixed because new customers received priority over people with malfunctioning systems.

There were tons of reviews with similar issues that all made me think that proceeding with Sunrun and getting locked into a 25-year contract would be the worst thing I could do for myself.
What I didnt like right off the bat is that the salesman told me that Sunrun will not schedule the on-site home assessment unless a customer agreement is signed first. I told the salesman that this is like putting the cart before the horse and he said I wasnt the first one to tell him that. Why would a customer agreement be needed before a site assessment, which would give final specs and pricing for the system? That makes no sense.
I also believe that the salesman left pertinent information out of the sales pitch.

There was zero discussion of a year-end true up bill, which can be substantial, and is something that Sunrun customers frequently have issues with, per many of the horrible reviews I read.
During the process, I ended up having to do a change order because my roof needed to be replaced prior to solar panels being installed. This was on June 5th. Over the next week or so, I continued reading all the horrible reviews and determined that continuing with Sunrun would be a major mistake. On June 15th, I found the cancellation clause in the change order, filled it out and emailed it to my salesman and cced customer care, per the directions within the cancellation form.

I stated my reasoning for cancellation in the email. I was still within the 10-day right to cancel. I didnt receive a response from the salesman (and still havent 34 days later) and only received the canned we received your request automated response from customer care. I figured that was the end of it.
Fast forward to yesterday, 33 days after I requested cancellation; I got 3 calls from Emily from Sunruns contract team from a Massachusetts number over approximately 6 hours.

I have also received 1 call so far today. I didnt answer any of the calls. Emily left me 2 carbon copy voice mails mentioning no specifics and didnt even address me by name, saying they needed to talk to me about my account with them. What account?

I dont have a system, and I dont want one from Sunrun.

I assume (hope) that this is just an underhanded sales tactic to get me to call them and have them try to rope me into continuing where I left off. That isnt going to happen, so Sunrun, please leave me alone.

How Good is Sunrun's Customer Service?

Nybyam S
Nybyam S
Feels Disappointed | Dec 19, 2023

Atendieron amablemente, pero servicio técnico ni respondieron el msj y se llamó por varias veces y puede dejar 2 msj.

Ninda O
Ninda O
Feels Neutral | Dec 06, 2023

Servicio al cliente fueron muy atentos. El problema fue cuando me transfirieron al área de cancelación de contrato. Estuve esperando en línea casi 3.5 horas y nunca me contestaron. Por eso trate de comunicarme a través de ustedes.
Gracias.

Cisco Qyw
Cisco Qyw
Feels Neutral | Jan 22, 2023

The time it takes to talk to a human is more than a hour and it not acceptable waiting time something needs addressing ASAP about this issue thank you Keith Bennett.

Diallo Jti

15% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Sunrun?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Pay my bill”
  • “Pay bill”
  • “Billing issues”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Update my WiFi connection”
  • “Adding Shift battery to system feasibility.”
  • “My system isn't working”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about my bill”
  • “About an account”
  • “Speak to representative and billing”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel”
  • “Cancelacion de contrato”
  • “Necesito cancelar”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service need”
  • “For my service”
  • “Need technical services”

Account Question:

• “Lost phone and password”
  • “Balance”
  • “I can not open my account”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To change my credit card number”
  • “Panel replacement necessary”
  • “Remove and install solar panels to replace roof”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Tracking Ford Charger Pro”
  • “Getting a copy of my contract, not received my pre paid visa”

Cards Question:

• “My credit card I use to pay monthly payment got hacked - will get NEW number tomorrow”

Refund Question:

• “Still waiting for Costco refund, already 8 months”

Employment Question:

• “Need a w2”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application”

Other Question:

• “Problem with my panels”
  • “Black out”

1.6
SolarCity
21 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about Sunrun? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup